Welcome to Blisworth Life
Blisworth Parish Council Use of Blisworth Eastfield Play Area (Government Guidelines for COVID-19 reopening)
Allowing children to use unsupervised equipment is done at Parents, Guardians or Carers own risk. Parents, guardians and carers are responsible for supervising their children including:
- Observe social distancing, if the Play Area is busy return later
- Parents should not allow their children to enter the play area unaccompanied, or when it is occupied such that social distancing cannot be observed. Only one family member to accompany a child
- Parents should bring hand sanitiser gel or wipes to clean their children’s hands
- Users, parents, guardians and carers are encouraged to clean equipment, particularly where there are clear touch points such as swing rockers, see saws, or equipment handles
- Hand hygiene to include washing/sanitising hands more often than usual, for 20 seconds using soap and water or approved gel and foam sanitiser, particularly at the beginning and end of play
- Users (or parents, guardians or carers of users) are advised not to touch their faces, and to cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available
- Adults and children are reminded not to put their mouths on equipment or their hands in their mouths
- Consumption of food or drink on play equipment or in the playground area is banned
• Any contamination concerns should be reported to Blisworth Parish Council Clerk, Mrs VM Hartley, telephone 01604 858360, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Village Hall is now closed due to the Covid-19 outbreak, therefore all activities based there have been cancelled until further notice.
HOUSING NEEDS SURVEY
The Progress Group, a working group of the Parish Council, has, on the PC’s behalf, compiled a survey to assess the future housing needs of the village. It will be used to inform any future development and to give evidence to support or refuse proposals.
We would prefer you to complete the Survey online using the following link,
however paper copies can be requested from the Parish Clerk, email@example.com or pick up a copy from AJ’s shop, the surgery, Baptist Church coffee house, St John’s Church and the Royal Oak.
There are already 3 developments in progress and another in planning so there is no time to lose.
Please do complete it as we want the maximum coverage to reflect all the residents of Blisworth, interested parties, ages and groups in our village. You do not need to be a current resident of Blisworth to take part.
Blisworth is a thriving, picturesque village in South Northamptonshire situated 5 miles south of the county town. It has some 900 homes and an estimated population of 1870 (2010 village survey).
The West Coast Railway runs close to Blisworth and the Grand Union Canal passes through the village which extends from the famous Blisworth Tunnel, to the outlying residential areas of Blisworth Arm and Blisworth Park.
Village amenities include a primary school, a village shop with news agency and post office and two local pubs. Many small businesses surround the area, largely in discreet attractive business parks.
Blisworth Parish Council.
If you have any questions regarding the content of the website please contact the Parish Clerk in the first instance:- Mrs V M Hartley Tel: 01604 858360 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Only information approved by the Blisworth Parish Council may be included on this web site.